Thursday, November 29, 2012

As our walls tumble

We as people can overcome everything if we have peace in our heart.

So as we live our lives we have these times that it feels that all the walls around us are tumbling. These walls that have given us hope and security for our live as we know it. As these walls tumble brick by brick, layer by layer we experience some of the most severe pain,  both physical and Always emotional.

We try with all our might to keep these bricks up to keep these walls that are "Protecting"  in place. But the Bricks keep on falling and we stay focused on keeping these walls in place.

But we can't keep up the fight with these walls, as each brick crashes down we fell the pain and we build up anger. With this anger and pain we experience each brick more intensely.

As we are fighting the fall of the walls we don't just take a deep breath and stand back to see what is happening.

I have been blessed that I was forced to take that deep breath and just stand still. In the past 48 hours I was blessed by collapsing down some stairs. I was to proud to walk with my support braces and met mother earth on a tar mat. Lucky I only picked up some scratches...

Eventually sitting in my car and trying to get myself together the picture fell into place.... I needed not to fight anymore the collapsing of the wall. I should use these bricks that have fallen and stand on them and look beyond these walls,  as there it was the most beautiful surroundings of nature and blessings.

So I realised that I needed to first come down (Hard)  to mother earth to lift myself from where I was fighting each brick instead of using it to see what is on the other side.

So I hope with this in our mind we can all enjoy our blessings that await us if we just reach out for it. Use the bricks to build a ladder over the wall that is keeping us in closed.

No comments: